Our Anglican church is situation in the heart of the Parish of St Saviour, on the beautiful Channel Island of Guernsey.
St Saviour’s Church is one of the ten ancient parish churches on Guernsey, dating back to the 14th Century. It is also one of the largest, and, we think, one of the most beautiful too!
Spectacular views across the west of the island may be seen from the bell tower, so much so that it was used as a lookout tower during the Occupation of 1940-45. The stained glass windows of St Saviour’s Church are among the most complete and beautiful in the churches of the Channel Islands.
Why not come and see it for yourself? The church is open daily from 9am until 5pm and visitors always receive a warm welcome!
For more information on the Church's history please click here.
For more information about the Stained Glass Window's please click here.